WELCOME TO THE ADELAIDE HILLS FARMERS MARKET
New Open Times - 9 am until 1pm
- Now you can come for breakfast OR lunch OR both!
The Adelaide Hills Farmers Markets at Mount Barker is a 'true farmers market' - it is a market that specialises in authentic, regional, fresh and seasonal products.
The Market brings quality social, health and educational benefits to the Adelaide Hills community and beyond. Over 25 stallholders offer fresh, seasonal and local products every Saturday come rain, hail or shine. Reduce your food miles and shop local with a great range of produce and smallgoods to choose from.
- Vegetables — tomatoes, cucumber, capsicum, green and field vegies, lettuces, zucchini, beans, eggplants, herbs, garlic etc
- Fruit — cherries, apples, peaches, plums, pears, figs, mulberries, rhubarb and dried fruit
- Plants and seeds — decorative natives, non-natives and vegetable seeds and seedlings
- Sweet and sour delights — cakes, jams, marmalades, chutneys, conserves and icecream
- Many treats — breads and pastries, nuts, honey, chocolates and jellies, olives, olive oil, fruit juices, milks, yogurt, cheeses, fish, meat, smallgoods and so much more...
See the Farmers Market page for stallholder applications and more information.
ADELAIDE HILLS ARTISANS MARKET is HERE!! Next AHAM is on April 6th
- The Adelaide Hills Artisans Market will be held the first Saturday of each month.
- It provides an outlet for both established and emerging artists from the Adelaide Hills to display their unique and individual creations in a relaxed community environment.
- Adelaide Hills Farmers Market members will be entitled to a 10% discount when they show their membership card.
- Enquiries from stallholders to Market Manager email info(at)ahfm.org.au.
- See the Artisans Market page for stallholder applications and more informaiton.
2013 AHFM Memberships are now available. Support your local markets and join for only $50.00 valid until 31 Dec 2013. Receive a 10% discount at all the stalls and free entry in the weekly 'members only' draw when you sign in at the info tent. Renewals $45.
See you at the Market!